Rogue Ales & Spirits celebrates America’s favorite craft beer style with the return of IPA May, a month-long celebration of Rogue’s IPA Family. Together, 4 Hop IPA, 6 Hop IPA 7 Hop IPA, 8 Hop IPA, Brutal IPA, and New Crustacean Barleywineish Imperial IPA Sorta have been recognized with over 203 national and international awards.
4 Hop IPA – 4.44% ABV, available in12oz bottles, 22oz bottles, and draft
• Released on draft in honor of IPA May.
• Brewmaster John Maier meticulously selected and blended 4 varieties of Rogue Farms hops for this session IPA.
6 Hop IPA – 6.66% ABV, available in 22oz bottles and draft
• Brewed with 6 varieties of Rogue Farms hops to create a big, beautiful bite.
7 Hop IPA – 7.77% ABV, available in 12oz bottles, 22oz bottles, and draft
• Uses 7 varieties of Rogue Farms hops for a bold and balanced taste.
8 Hop IPA – 8.88% ABV, available in 22oz bottles
• The boss of the IPA family showcases 8 varieties of Rogue Farms hops for brash and burly flavors.
Brutal IPA – 6.3% ABV, available in 12 oz, 22oz bottles and on draft
• The official beer of the Rogue Nation.
• A non-traditional India Pale Ale with big citrusy, hop flavor and intense hop aroma.
New Crustacean Barleywineish Imperial IPA Sorta – 11.3% ABV, available in 750ml painted bottles and draft
• This remarkably hoppy yet balanced and malty ale is a cult favorite in Rogue’s Newport brewpub.
The collection of Rogue IPAs will be featured on tap and in bottles at all Rogue Public Houses and select retailers around the country. Find them near you using Rogue’s Beer Finder. Join the celebration on Untappd to unlock the IPA May badge.